At this year’s CCH Connections: User Conference, attendees will experience an unforgettable evening at The Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History. The museum is a part of the world’s largest research and knowledge complex — what better backdrop to network with peers and thought leaders!
Attendees will also enjoy much of what the Museum has to offer:
- More than 3 million artifacts — all true national treasures.
- Giving in America exhibit — an exploration of civic philanthropy over the past century.
- America on the Move exhibit, which includes a 40-foot stretch of the famed Route 66.
- Inventive Minds, a gallery within the Lemelson Hall of Invention and Innovation.
- And even the original Star-Spangled Banner, Abraham Lincoln’s top hat and Dorothy’s ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz.
After dinner and drinks, attendees will experience a special Monuments by Moonlight Tour. The tour includes moonlit views of:
- Washington D.C.’s most popular monuments, such as the Lincoln Memorial where you will be able to climb the marble steps to the temple that enshrines Abraham Lincoln.
- Some of our nation’s most beloved sites such as the Washington Monument and the World War II Memorial.
- And, the illuminated White House and U.S. Capitol Building
CCH Connections 2016 will features seven different tracks, with more than 75 sessions that have been developed exclusively for CPAs to help take you and your firm to the next level. Register Today!